Friday 15 March 2013

How to get First job on odesk



           Hello all, I hope all of you are fine and I believe that you are waiting for me to get more information about odesk,when you make account on odesk and try to get your first job at home.Be patient in start to get your First job. I am pretty sure that anyone who read my previous Article and follow the instruction that I tell, would want more knowledge to getting starting on odesk. Odesk is the best online working plate form that I have ever seen and work on it. Now you all know that its totally FREE. Is it? Yes. So this article is basically to make sure that you have to work on odesk because with spending time on anything you will get result. So I want to ensure you that spend your time daily and apply on jobs in your Area of Interest. When applying on jobs, make sure your cover letter is impressive enough to attract the client.
 You must have a good knowledge of some basic software like skype, office, goggle spreadsheet, this will help you.
Next time I will tell, that how to write Impressive Cover letter.
Stay with me till next time, Thanks for your interest. If there is anything you want to know please ask me in the comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment