Tuesday 19 March 2013

How to write the Cover Letter on Odesk That Impress the Client


First of all I will tell you that you are working online, so the most important thing in online work is how to deal with others. Your word has to be impressive enough to caught up the eye of Client. Because I have experience of the Online work on ODESK.COM. When I start working via odesk, I face these problems so I want to share my Experience with you.
First Read the job Title and Description Carefully, on which you are applying. Are you done that?Great
Important thing chose the job that is in your category and you must be experience or have good knowledge about that work.
For Example if the job Title is (Data Entry) it does not means that is only typing job, Yeah there is typing work involve but you must read Description of the job that will tell you clearly what the client want. So it is important to know what you are doing.

Go to next step and write Cover Letter: I tell you the simple Example of Cover Letter that will help you to start but make sure what client said in description.
Example of Cover Letter…
Dear Hiring Manager,
    I see your job posting and i think, i am fit for this job.
    I am a dedicated, motivated, aggressive guy and i am committed
    to excellence in all that i do.
    I have very good Experience in the area of data entry.
    I am very honest guy and always work 100%.  
           
                                                                               
Skype id=yourskypeid
Thanks for your time, if you think i am fit for this job posting,
please talk to me via skype or odesk. I am waiting for your reply.
Regards
Your name

I am sure this will help you to start Apply on the jobs. I want to tell you important thing, apply on the job daily on don’t feel angry when you job is decline. In start it will take some time to get your first job. To get first job as quickly as possible you need to follow some instruction as well.
Complete you Profile 100%:
In completing profile there are some things that take time. But it’s not compulsory to complete 100% for getting first job but hard though.
These are important things in getting jobs quickly:
Add Portfolio
Pass some Test
Low your Rate in Start:
Why I ask you to low your rate in start, because right now no one knows you. You did not do any job and get feedback yet. So what to do is get your first job in low rate. I get my first job in 22cent per hour.
Feedback:
What is feedback? It is very important and gave you more jobs next time. Feedback is the part after doing a job. When you done a job. The Client gave a Feedback Depend on how you work for that client. If you Get 5star Feedback, It will help a lot to get job next time easily and on good rate too.

Thank you very much for your interest, If you like this article please comment this and don’t forget to share with your Friend.
That’s all I have for you today, I will come next time with some more ideas and my experience.

3 comments:

  1. Great post for newbies who want to earn money at home.

    John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post... really helped
    me to understand more about how to
    write cover letter thanks

    -------------
    Jatt and Juliet Movie Download - http://movietashan.com/movies/jatt-and-juliet-download/

    ReplyDelete

  3. I desire to design ever more effective treatment options. The residency letter of intent sample will provide you idea that how can you write well.

    ReplyDelete